PC Music is looking for an ambitious and highly driven Promotion and Social Media Manager to join the London based team.
This position will be suited to a rising star of the industry with a proven track record of leading work.
PC Music is a record label founded by A. G. Cook pushing the boundaries of Pop and Experimental music and culture.
This year the label will see its biggest growth with the most number of artist campaigns and releases, continued development of online events and digital initiatives, and a start of a new publishing arm.
- The candidate will be responsible for the promotion of all label’s releases, events and activations, maximising reach and excitement and devising new future facing promotion strategies for the label.
- The role will require developing direct relationships with key worldwide media, press, digital, radio, as well as our network of friends and supporters, influencers and micro-influencers.
- The candidate will lead and strategise all social media campaigns, including asset creation and execution, and manage social media accounts and grow engagement and audiences.
- Strong understanding of PC Music’s culture, surrounding eco-system and aesthetic world
- Proven track record of explosive and innovative promotional experience and activity
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and ability to work under pressure
- 3+ years experience in working collaboratively with a record label
- Treating all parties with respect and transparency
Contact: [email protected]