CASPER, Wyo. – With four decades of experience blending traditional Celtic music and contemporary folk, the famous Golden Bough will perform in Casper on Thursday, November 4th at Restoration Church.
Paul Espinoza, Margie Butler and Kathy Sierra deploy Celtic harp, guitar, octave-mandolin, mandolin, accordion, violin and penny-whistle, bringing America’s heritage to life.
Their Thursday setlist includes classics like “Red River Valley” and “Home on the Range”, as well as old hits like “Sloop John B” and “Me and Bobby McGee”.
The article continues below …
The group has released over 30 recordings and toured both sides of the Atlantic. The full setlist is below, courtesy of ARTCORE.
- Thursday, November 4
- 7:30 p.m.
- Restoration Church (411 S. Walsh Dr.)
- General admission: $ 13
- Seniors: $ 12
- Students and teachers: $ 7
- 12 years old and under: $ 5
Tickets can be purchased here or at the outlets listed below.
- The Bon Assurance Agency
- Express printing
- The Hill Music Company
- Sonic Rainbow
- This land is your land
- Freight train
- Sentimental journey
- California blues
- Walk after midnight
- The shores of Sacramento / Turkey in the straw
- Welcome on the beach
- Sloop John B
- Red River Valley / Soldier’s Joy / You Are My Sunshine
- Enter directly / Charlie on the MTA
- Mursheen Durkin
- Paddy’s Green Shamrock Shores
- 500 miles
- Bobbie McGee
- The Wabash Cannonball / Sally Goodin
- I will fly
Stories related to Oil City News: